From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: Bouncing mails
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:19:53 GMT
Did you look into how to test this properly, or are we going to get bounce messages for example.com
now too ?

:)

Cheers,
Tony

On 14 Feb 2013, at 08:26, Harry Metske <harry.metske@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just committed the fix for this. (changing testville.com to example.com).
> Please let us know if there any other things we should fix.
>
> kind regards,
> Harry
>

> On 14 February 2013 09:10, Harry Metske <harry.metske@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tony,
>
> thanks for reporting this, it is indeed coming from our tests (at least I found some
occurrences of testville in there).
> I will fix that as soon as I can.
>
> kind regards,
> Harry
>

> On 13 February 2013 08:18, Tony Stevenson <pctony@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Below you can see an example of a bouncing mail that seems to be coming out of your build
on Jenkins.
> I'm not sure what is happening exactly, as I have not looked in any great detail.
>
> Can I please ask you to look in to this.  If this is a genuine requirement to be testing
in your build, and it may well be, can you please look into testing mail correctly (example.com)
- We get these bounce messages, and it is a little irritating.

> Cheers,
> Tony
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@vesta.apache.org>
> > Subject: Postmaster notify: see transcript for details
> > Date: 12 February 2013 23:25:19 GMT
> > To: postmaster@vesta.apache.org
> >
> > The original message was received at Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:19:09 GMT
> > from localhost [127.0.0.1]

Cheers,
Tony

Tony Stevenson