From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: retiring the changelog file
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 10:55:30 GMT
-0.5

I have always found this Changelog a very convenient mechanism of searching
for "what has changed when in what version".
You have it one file, easily searchable and scrollable.
The overhead is minimal, always cut/paste the Changelog update to the
commit log.
I agree that mentioned links provide all information (and more), but not so
easy to search, you always have to click a hundred times before you find
what you want.

kind regards,
Harry