From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: retiring the changelog file
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:34:37 GMT
Hi Glen,

thanks for pointing out - I'm old-fashioned and magnetic tapes were
highly fashionable and punch cards still in use when I started coding
... :-).

Going back to the discussion - let's avoid mixing up intention and
tools. My intention is visibility of a casual committer who only adds
one or two bug fixes and I have the habit of honoring this small
contribution in changes.xml since it becomes part of the site. I don't
care how it's done ... ;-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl
Senile Software Engineer