From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jspwiki - Build # 27 - Still Failing!
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 22:22:48 GMT
finally, could take a look at the (133) test errors, they're mostly caused
by:

org.apache.wiki.TestEngine.firePageEvent(ILjava/lang/String;)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.wiki.TestEngine.firePageEvent(ILjava/lang/String;)V
at org.apache.wiki.TestEngine.deleteTestPage(TestEngine.java:250)
at
org.apache.wiki.plugin.ReferringPagesPluginTest.tearDown(ReferringPagesPluginTest.java:68)

looking at jenkins logs, it seems that "ant sonar" is executed at
analysis.a.o, but the changes to WikiEngine/TestEngine haven't been brought
up. I'm adding depends="clean" to sonar-bootstrap target, that should do
the trick

(there are also 5 test failures, don't know yet if they fail b/c of the
above or b/c of something related to the environment, we should see it in
the next build)

br,
juan pablo