From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jspwiki - Build # 27 - Still Failing!
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 15:55:34 GMT
Hi,

the build at builds.a.o is also building fine, so it seems to me that the
building failure is due to something specific to analysis.a.o, which is
meant to feed the Sonar instance, maybe something related to execution
order :-? We could request the junit report file to infra, but I think that
the best approach here would be to enable a flag to continue the build
despite failing tests, and then file a JIRA to infra to add this new
property to the build at analysis.a.o (and while at it, wipe out the build
workspace, just in case).

At least this way we could see through Sonar why those tests have failed
(it outputs the same information as the junit report file) without having
to ask infra for the report every time.

I'll try to have this change this evening/night and the appropiate JIRA for
infra.

br,
juan pablo