From Ichiro Furusato <ichiro.furus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] How to proceed with the 3.0 efforts
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:59:22 GMT
Hi Glen,

Well, I take Janne's opinion seriously, both as a developer and as originator of
the project. And if it's possible to use Stripes in such a way as we can still
muck around with JSPs (i.e., we still have a JSP-wiki), then if Stripes provides
a significant gain, then certainly, I'm fine with it. I think JSPWiki
could at this
point use a number of architectural simplifications & improved API abstractions,
and this sounds like something in line with that.

Ichiro