From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jspwiki - Build # 27 - Still Failing!
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 11:19:37 GMT
Well there was some code change (yesterday). And although the build on my
own laptop succeeded yesterday before I committed, the one at
analysis.apache.org fails:

The console output at [1] is telling that. these are the failing ones:
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.attachment.AttachmentManagerTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.content.PageRenamerTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.dav.AttachmentDavProviderTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.dav.HTMLPagesDavProviderTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.dav.RawPagesDavProviderTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.parser.JSPWikiMarkupParserTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.plugin.InsertPageTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.plugin.PageViewPluginTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.plugin.RecentChangesPluginTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.plugin.ReferringPagesPluginTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.plugin.UndefinedPagesPluginTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.providers.BasicAttachmentProviderTest
FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.providers.CachingProviderTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.render.WysiwygEditingRendererTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.search.SearchManagerTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.wiki.xmlrpc.RPCHandlerTest FAILED

It also tells that the more detailed output is at
/x1/jenkins/jenkins-master/jenkins-home/jobs/jspwiki/workspace/tests/reports/junit-noframes.html,
but I have no idea how to get that (I am not allowed to login at
analysis.apache.org).

Anyone else ideas ?

HArry

[1] - https://analysis.apache.org/jenkins/job/jspwiki/27/console