From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache JSPWiki 2.9.0-incubating released
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 14:13:35 GMT
Congratulations to one and all! This is indeed a milestone. — Andrew

On Dec 2, 2012, at 5:20 AM, Christophe Dupriez <dupriez@destin.be> wrote:

> CONGRATULATIONS Florian, Harry, Juan Pablo, Andrew, Janne, Dirk, Siegfried, Jukka, Ichiro
and all others I forget !!!

> Have all a nice week-end of celebration!
>
> Christophe
>

> Le 2/12/2012 10:27, Florian Holeczek a écrit :
>> The Apache JSPWiki team is pleased to announce the release of Apache JSPWiki 2.9.0-incubating!
>>
>> This is the latest release of Apache JSPWiki (incubating), a leading open source
WikiWiki engine, feature-rich and built around standard J2EE components (Java, servlets, JSP).
>> It's also our first official incubator release.
>>
>> This release fixes the following issues:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310732&version=12319521

>> Source and binary distributions are available for download at our download site [1].
>>
>> After downloading, please be sure to verify signatures using the KEYS file available
at the above location.

>> We welcome your help and feedback! For more information on Apache JSPWiki (incubating),
how to report problems, and how to get involved, please visit the project website [2] and
wiki [3].

>> Best regards
>> Florian Holeczek, on behalf of the Apache JSPWiki team
>>

>> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/jspwiki/general/downloads.html
>> [2] http://incubator.apache.org/jspwiki/
>> [3] http://www.jspwiki.org/
>>

>> Disclaimer
>> Apache JSPWiki is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software Foundation
(ASF).
>> Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates
that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized in a
manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily
a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project
has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.