From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1426919 - in /incubator/jspwiki/trunk: ./ etc/db/hsql/ src/org/apache/wiki/ src/org/apache/wiki/auth/authorize/ tests/etc/selenium/ tests/etc/selenium/tests/all/ tests/org/apache/wiki/web/
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 17:22:13 GMT
Incidentally, if that "the hsql startup ant task" (or anything else in
the build.xml) is no longer needed, could you please remove it from the
build.xml so those learning the build process don't have to spend time
pondering it before realizing it's not being used?  We always have it in
the SVN archives if it needs to be resurrected.

Glen