From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WikiPlugin.execute() and generics
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 09:15:39 GMT
Hi,

Harry, of course! I'm arriving late tonight, but it'll be nice to meet you
in person.

As for the plugin issue, I'm thinking that we're already building a
Map<String, Object> inside
PluginManager#parseArgs so, it shouldn't really matter if anyone else is
using the Map
in a creative way, they're receiving a Map<String, Object> anyway, so it
doesn't matter if
we're introducing an API change, if there is a problem with that, that same
problem is
present right now.. Provided that the ongoing vote for 2.9.0 ougth to be
successful, I'd
place this for 2.9.1

br,
juan pablo