From Christophe Dupriez <dupr...@destin.be>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:13:12 GMT
I went through the release and listed changes from my current
operational version.

+1 for me

Christophe

One suggestion to improve URL encoding support (non latin alphabets), in
DefaultURLConstructor.java and ShortURLConstructor, add one line:
     public String parsePage( String context,
                              HttpServletRequest request,
                              String encoding )
         throws UnsupportedEncodingException
     {
//ONE LINE ADDED to set ENCODING:
         request.setCharacterEncoding( encoding );