From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Next try to do an incubation release
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 11:13:25 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm actually a lousy mentor and plan to go emeritus soon but I can help
here - I'm sort of familiar with JSPWiki since I maintain a "JSPWiki On
A Stick" distribution and use it daily ... :-)

For the records - I'm a ASF Member, a lousy Apache Isis mentor, and PMC
for Commons and Turbine - so if my support is welcome than let me know
before I write a more formal email to general@incubator.apache.org

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl