From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject [DISCUSS] Was: Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:26:37 GMT
Hi Christophe,

thanks for the vote!

Could you please add that information to JIRA? AFAIR there's still an open issue regarding
one app server that still has encoding issues with JSPWiki. Maybe that's the reason.

@all: Please keep the VOTE thread clean. Discussion should take place on an extra thread or
be marked accordingly.

Thanks and regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Christophe Dupriez" <dupriez@destin.be>
An: jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. November 2012 12:13:12
Betreff: Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating

I went through the release and listed changes from my current
operational version.

+1 for me

Christophe

One suggestion to improve URL encoding support (non latin alphabets), in
DefaultURLConstructor.java and ShortURLConstructor, add one line:
     public String parsePage( String context,
                              HttpServletRequest request,
                              String encoding )
         throws UnsupportedEncodingException
     {
//ONE LINE ADDED to set ENCODING:
         request.setCharacterEncoding( encoding );