From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: ATTN mentors: Ready for release?, Was: Re: Source headers and RAT report, was: Fwd: [VOTE] JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:21:04 GMT
Hi all,

I've just committed a few more updates after having received Christian Grobmeier's review
of the artifacts at [1]:

> 1) NOTICE file contains 2008 as copyright date, should be 2008 - 2012
> 2) Is it necessary to contain the JSPWIki Resolution in the src
> package? It might confuse users (src & bin)
> 3) in the bin package is a graffle file included. I consider this a
> source - is it really intendet?
> 4) i am not a nitpicker, but in in atom.css line 20 is a whitespace missing
>
> I think 1 & 2 should be done because it might be easy to fix.
> 3 & 4 is just what I found while checking everything, but not worth to
> "fix" for this release

Thanks to Christian!

I've fixed #1, #2 and #4. I haven't changed #3, because I think the doc directory is something
we should restructure in the future anyway. At the moment, a fix would only be a more or less
confusing extra step in build.xml.

Thinking positively, I've furthermore created the tag jspwiki_2_9_0_incubating_rc4. The distribution
artifacts based on this one, and also the corresponding RAT report, can be found at [2].

If Craig (or anyone else) doesn't find any further issues, we could vote on this stuff in
the next days.

Regards
 Florian

[1] http://people.apache.org/~florianh/JSPWiki-2.9.0-incubating-13/