From "Roberto Venturi" <Ro...@Mercurio.It>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:32:21 GMT
Hi,
here is my one month experience with the 2_9_0 release of jspwiki and
WebSphere containers with the hope it will be usefull and not making
noise.

All sources recompiled with "IBM Rational® Application Developer™ for
WebSphere® Software 7.5.5.5" and .EAR file deployed on a WebSphere 6.1
and on a WebSphere 7.0 server.
Application works well on both container and I'am using it since last
month (I make a compare of sources file and the only difference
between voting version and the one I downloaded last month are on
comments and package.html files).

It's not a "standard" test so my +1 vote is just an "It works well and
I like it" :-)

Regards,
Roberto

P.S. the two Websphere environment I used did not honor jspwiki.policy
file until I add a property in the jspwiki.properties file and a test
in the code of
- org.apache.wiki.auth.Authorization.Manager.java
- org.apache.wiki.auth.SecurityVerifier.java
Nothing changes if the property is not present (back compatibility).
The problems was not present deploying the .ear file on Apache Tomcat
container so i suppose it's a different handling of WebSphere.
Codes attached.

--
Messaggio inviato da WebMail - http://www.mercurio.it