From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: 3rd RC?
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 11:20:59 GMT

Okay, got it building. Artifacts are now again at http://people.apache.org/~jalkanen/JSPWiki/2.9.0/

The problem is that the ant scripts (nor ant clean) don't seem to do a proper cleanup. I don't
check out a clean copy, I just svn switch my working copy around, and since ant clean doesn't
really clean everything, old stuff is still out there.  For example, hsqldb is not properly
terminated at the end of run nor by ant clean.

By running "svn status" and manually removing all the files that were autogenerated I can
rebuild it without problem.

/Janne