From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3rd RC?
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 11:27:33 GMT
Hello Janne,

done a fresh checkout of rc3 + ant clean dist without problems.

We look for jars in lib and /tests/lib in order to download them or not,
but we're not looking if there are any other jars on those directories, and
we don't delete their content in the clean target (to avoid downloading
them every time). If you have svn switched, maybe there're some old jars
there? Not real sure though, as the jars themselves haven't changed much, I
recall upgrading hsqldb and commons-lang a few days/weeks ago, but other
than that..

regards,
juan pablo