From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3rd RC?
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 22:54:37 GMT
Hi,

just added some comments there. Regarding the clean target + hsqldb
shutdown, I'll take a look at it this week [1], plus downloading the jars
from Central (whenever is possible), to avoid having a big libs folder in
our svn. No need to have this in the 3rd rc, but I'd like to have this
before graduating

br,
juan pablo

[1]: the clean target should be a no-brainer, for hsqldb I was thinking of
pulling from build.xml into the appropiate setUp/tearDown methods, in order
to ensure it gets properly closed.

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Florian Holeczek <florian@holeczek.de>wrote:

> Thanks Janne,
>
> true, I had already written down some notes on that before. There's pretty
> much to clean and simplify in our build process. But it's obviously been
> good enough until now, so that can wait till after graduation, I'd think.
>
> However, I'm wondering whether the library handling introduced in
> JSPWIKI-738 could lead to problems later on. I've added some notes in JIRA.
>
> Regards
>  Florian

I was
> >> feeling