From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3rd RC?
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 14:12:20 GMT
I got the same exception as Janne when I did an svn update and ran "ant
clean tests war" in the "old" wokspace project directory.
Running the same "ant clean tests war" in a freshly svn checked out
directory runs fine (except UtilJ2eeCompatTest.testGlassfish() :-( ) .
The UtilJ2eeCompatTest.testGlassfish() runs fine from eclipse, can't figure
out why it fails with ant....

kind regards,
Harry