From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: 3rd RC?
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 21:09:46 GMT
Thanks Janne,

true, I had already written down some notes on that before. There's pretty much to clean and
simplify in our build process. But it's obviously been good enough until now, so that can
wait till after graduation, I'd think.

However, I'm wondering whether the library handling introduced in JSPWIKI-738 could lead to
problems later on. I've added some notes in JIRA.

Regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Janne Jalkanen" <Janne.Jalkanen@ecyrd.com>
An: jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. August 2012 13:20:59
Betreff: Re: 3rd RC?

Okay, got it building. Artifacts are now again at http://people.apache.org/~jalkanen/JSPWiki/2.9.0/

The problem is that the ant scripts (nor ant clean) don't seem to do a proper cleanup. I don't
check out a clean copy, I just svn switch my working copy around, and since ant clean doesn't
really clean everything, old stuff is still out there.  For example, hsqldb is not properly
terminated at the end of run nor by ant clean.

By running "svn status" and manually removing all the files that were autogenerated I can
rebuild it without problem.

/Janne