From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <>
Subject Re: JSPWIKI-731: References to
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:20:50 GMT

I'd better let them as they are now, at least until we graduate, to avoid
having to change the domains twice.. Regarding the occurrences noted at
JSPWIKI-731, I think it make sense to change them, they are either
references to the "official" site or xmnls namespaces. For any other cases,
I'd leave them pointing to

juan pablo