From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWIKI-731: References to jspwiki.org
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:20:50 GMT
Hallo,

I'd better let them as they are now, at least until we graduate, to avoid
having to change the domains twice.. Regarding the occurrences noted at
JSPWIKI-731, I think it make sense to change them, they are either
references to the "official" site or xmnls namespaces. For any other cases,
I'd leave them pointing to jspwiki.org.

br,
juan pablo