From Peter Hormanns <peter.horma...@jalin.de>
Subject Re: New host for jspwiki.org?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:08:59 GMT
Hi wiki folks,

On 11.07.2012 23:18, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:
> That would be great! I won't mind administering the VM. Anyone else would
> like to take over admin duties too? the more the better :-)

I'm running many jspwiki instances in a shared hosting environment. My
provider is a german registered cooperative ("eingetragene
Genossenschaft"). It's "Hostsharing eG" http://www.hostsharing.net -
Sorry - we've only a german version of our website.

I'm able to sponsor a hosting package including it's own tomcat instance
running jspwiki.org

The benefit: only the tomcat installation needs administration.

Otherwise I'd be able to support the administration of a VM at apache.org

Regards, Peter

--
Peter Hormanns