From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build.xml, WAS: Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 20:11:07 GMT
Hi,

now that I did have a while to check current tag, Janne I think I've
misspoke about the tag contents. I was intending that the new tag contained
the build.xml fix plus JSPWIKI-683... My apologies on not having explained
myself properly :-S

So, as for now, we have two options:
a.- vote on current tag (2.9.0-incubating-0), no need of generating new
artifacts.
b.- generate a new tag (can do it myself) with JSPWIKI-683. If we go
through this option, we could also add the fix for JSPWIKI-728 and call a
vote on 2.9.0-incubating-2.

Option b.- would mean generating new artifacts. It's not like they are
mandatory in order to run the vote, we vote on a tag and the artifacts are
there for convenience; however, if the vote succeeds, which seems to me
likely to happen, we will have to generate them anyway.

WDYT?

regards,
juan pablo