From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 21:42:24 GMT
Hi Mariano,

the style absolute option should enable an easy mod_rewrite. As for the
rest of resources, take a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-181 , hopefully it can help
with the missing static resources.

Regarding the proxy issue, if you can log not going through Apache but you
can't when going through it, I would go down for Apache logs to see what's
happening (maybe you have a proxy which denies outbound connections or
something weird like that?).

br,
juan pablo