From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 08:40:42 GMT
Hola Mariano,

hey nice to hear that :) Would you mind updating [1] and/or [2] with that
information? these are the first places in which people do look when
they're configuring their JSPWiki behind an Apache server.

thanks & regards,
juan pablo

[1]: http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/ApacheTomcatConnection
[2]: http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWikiAsRootContextWithApache