From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Picking an issue to work on
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 21:34:11 GMT
Hi Tharindu and welcome!

please do not hesitate on hopping in :-) Easy places to start with could
be, for example, plugins, filters, templates..

As for specific JIRA issues, I think that either JSPWIKI-143, JSPWIKI-181,
JSPWIKI-363 or JSPWIKI-522 would be good candidates. You can have a look at
them at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI

regards,
juan pablo