From Christophe Dupriez <dupr...@squadratic.com>
Subject Re: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 09:19:19 GMT
Thank you very much for sharing this!

I am using the two first configurations lines for years and never had
any problem but this is because in:
     ProxyPass /DIRE http://localhost:8080/DIRE
     ProxyPassReverse /DIRE http://localhost:8080/DIRE
the path is not changing, just the host.

Tricky the life of the computer scientist!

Good luck with your wiki!

Christophe