From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject build.xml, WAS: Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 22:36:00 GMT
Hi all,

during my checks, I wasn't able to reproduce the source zip file due to one single point.
Could you please check whether the correct build.xml gets included in your environments? Over
here, it seems to always include the one from the trunk, although I made svn.tag = tags/jspwiki_2_9_0

Regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez" <juanpablo@apache.org>
An: jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2012 13:05:30
Betreff: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating

This is an incubator release for Apache JSPWiki, version 2.9.0-incubating.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310732&version=12319521

*** Please download, test and vote by 72 hours from now.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~jalkanen/JSPWiki/2.9.0/

The tag to be voted upon:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jspwiki/tags/jspwiki_2_9_0/

JSPWiki's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/jspwiki/KEYS

regards,
juan pablo