From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote results and further actions on graduation
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 17:30:57 GMT
Hi,

according to [1], "any key used to sign a release should be tied into the
WOT", which currently I don't have.

I've just made a small commit just to rename 2.9.0-svn-9 as
2.9.0-incubating-0, so Janne, if you want to sign the very first asf rc of
JSPWiki in order to vote and release it, it would be very welcome :-)

regards,
juan pablo

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-560?focusedCommentId=12722790&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12722790