From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate JSPWiki from Incubator
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:35:49 GMT
I am still testing/playing with it, but I have placed a (test) KEYS file
and two singed artifacts in the JSPWiki dist area.
We have to discuss the (creation and usage of the) code signing key I guess.
I also have made some (local) changes to our build.xml file, we could use
that to produce the signed artifacts.

Let's see if the clutch is showing more bluish-green for jspwiki now.

regards,
Harry