From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: seek for help~
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:50:21 GMT
Hi there,

I guess the image attachments have been removed by the mailing list software.

Probably you're simply running into the problem of the Tomcat connectors not using the UTF8
encoding.
Have a look at http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/TomcatAndUTF8

Regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "~.傷逝づ" <334283014@qq.com>
An: "jspwiki-dev" <jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. April 2012 10:55:34
Betreff: seek for help~

I'm a Chinese stundent and I want to deploy my own jspwiki using tomcat 6.0.35. After deployment
I try to create a new page with Chinese tiltle, but the pagename turn to unreadable code as
the pic show . Is there someone who can help me solve this problem? Thanks a lot .

when I click 创建它 it turn to a different unreadable code