From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: seek for help
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:20:08 GMT
Hi Shangshidzu, (hope that's correct!)

first a small hint: Please reply to the mailing list, so that everybody can read it.

After a quick test, I can reproduce that problem, but only with my Internet Explorer installation
(v9) and not with Firefox 11.

Can you confirm that? If so, could you please open a JIRA issue on that topic, so it can be
tracked and fixed in a future version. Of course, we'd be happy if you already fixed it yourself
and provided a patch ;-)

Best regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "~.傷逝づ" <334283014@qq.com>
An: "Florian Holeczek" <florian@holeczek.de>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. April 2012 07:05:32
Betreff: seek for help

thinks for replying. I have tried to add the urlencoding
and it does work well. But there is another problem. When I create a new page as
http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page =中文 it will redirect to the login page.After
i login it will turn to a error page.
however when url is
http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=%E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87
it works well %E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87 is the UTF-8 code of 中文