From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 13:05:55 GMT
Hi Mariano,

some more comments inline:

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Mariano Rico <mariano.rico@uam.es> wrote:

> Hi Juan Pablo,
>

> don't know if the SetEnv commands are mandatory or not, all the
> > apache2-related actions were performed by our systems administrator, so
> I'm
> > not really sure; as for the domain issue, entel.es was our old domain,
> it
> > seems that the change to the new one hasn't been pushed into prod..
> should
> > talk with our admin one of these days..
>

> OK. Let me know it.

Try now, you should be able to login

> > anyway, if you manually change
> > entel.es to entelgy.com after sending the registration form, you should
> be
> > able to use your new account.
> >
> > Our entry point is /JSPWiki only because we have some other services
> > published under that domain, but now that you say it, I recall seeing
> this
> > morning that http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES was translated into
> > http://es.dbpedia.org:8080/ and debugging with firebug I could see that
> > the
> > missing static resources where requested at, i.e,
> > http://es.dbpedia.org:8080/templates/* instead of
> > http://es.dbpedia.org:8080/DBpediaES/templates/* (or
> > http://es.dbpedia.org/templates/*) so may be there is some Apache2
> > configuration fiddling in :-?
>

> This is due to the jspwiki.baseURL
> It is mandatory to assign the real URL in order to provide the apropriate
> internal links.
> Now, baseURL=es.dbpedia.org
> As fas a I know, that is why http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES is not
> working

The Apache2 configuration looks good to me. However, looking at the source
code of http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES , the static resources are
being requested at, i.e.,
http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/templates/default/jspwiki.css instead of being
requested to http://es.dbpedia.org/templates/default/jspwiki.css so it
seems that jspwiki.baseUrl hasn't been picked up. Can you redeploy the
application and delete the tomcat's work folder in order to enforce the new
JSPWiki configuration?

> > Can you send an extract of the configuration
> > of your apache2 conf file?
> >

> I do not use conf file. Instead I use the default site (*
> /etc/apache2/sites-available/default)*. This is the content:
>
> *<VirtualHost *:80>
>        ServerAdmin mariano.rico@gmail.com
>
>       ProxyRequests Off
>        ProxyPreserveHost On
>
>        ProxyPass /sparql http://150.244.59.12:8890/sparql
>        ProxyPassReverse /sparql http://150.244.59.12:8890/sparql
>
>       #ProxyPass / ajp://150.244.59.12:8009/DBpediaES/
>        #ProxyPassReverse / ajp://150.244.59.12:8009/DBpediaES/
> <about:blank>
>
>       ProxyPass / http://150.244.59.12:8080/DBpediaES/
>        ProxyPassReverse / http://150.244.59.12:8080/DBpediaES/
>
>       <Proxy *>
>                Order deny,allow
>               allow from all
>        </Proxy>
>
>        DocumentRoot /var/www
>       <Directory />
>                Options FollowSymLinks
>               AllowOverride None
>                #allow from all
>       </Directory>
>        <Directory /var/www/>
>               Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
>                AllowOverride None
>               Order allow,deny
>                allow from all
>       </Directory>