From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 22:16:23 GMT
Hi again Mariano,

one more thing to test I've just noticed: search for jspwiki.referenceStyle
in your jspwiki.properties file, and set it to "absolute", without quotes.

This should append jspwiki.baseUrl to the links generated by JSPWiki
(static resources links amongst others), which should ease you a lot its
resolution., i.e.: option#1 below should be enough to have your JSPWiki
instance correctly seen through tomcat and through apache.

HTH,
juan pablo