From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 20:12:47 GMT
Hello Mariano,
don't know if the SetEnv commands are mandatory or not, all the
apache2-related actions were performed by our systems administrator, so I'm
not really sure; as for the domain issue, entel.es was our old domain, it
seems that the change to the new one hasn't been pushed into prod.. should
talk with our admin one of these days.. anyway, if you manually change
entel.es to entelgy.com after sending the registration form, you should be
able to use your new account.

Our entry point is /JSPWiki only because we have some other services
published under that domain, but now that you say it, I recall seeing this
morning that http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES was translated into
http://es.dbpedia.org:8080/ and debugging with firebug I could see that the
missing static resources where requested at, i.e,
http://es.dbpedia.org:8080/templates/* instead of
http://es.dbpedia.org:8080/DBpediaES/templates/* (or
http://es.dbpedia.org/templates/*) so may be there is some Apache2
configuration fiddling in :-? Can you send an extract of the configuration
of your apache2 conf file?

regards,
juan pablo