From Mariano Rico <mariano.r...@uam.es>
Subject Re: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 12:31:24 GMT
Hi Juan Pablo,

don't know if the SetEnv commands are mandatory or not, all the
> apache2-related actions were performed by our systems administrator, so I'm
> not really sure; as for the domain issue, entel.es was our old domain, it
> seems that the change to the new one hasn't been pushed into prod.. should
> talk with our admin one of these days..

OK. Let me know it.

> anyway, if you manually change
> entel.es to entelgy.com after sending the registration form, you should be
> able to use your new account.
>
> Our entry point is /JSPWiki only because we have some other services
> published under that domain, but now that you say it, I recall seeing this
> morning that http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES was translated into
> http://es.dbpedia.org:8080/ and debugging with firebug I could see that
> the
> missing static resources where requested at, i.e,
> http://es.dbpedia.org:8080/templates/* instead of
> http://es.dbpedia.org:8080/DBpediaES/templates/* (or
> http://es.dbpedia.org/templates/*) so may be there is some Apache2
> configuration fiddling in :-?

This is due to the jspwiki.baseURL
It is mandatory to assign the real URL in order to provide the apropriate
internal links.
Now, baseURL=es.dbpedia.org
As fas a I know, that is why http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES is not
working

> Can you send an extract of the configuration
> of your apache2 conf file?

I do not use conf file. Instead I use the default site (*
/etc/apache2/sites-available/default)*. This is the content:

*<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin mariano.rico@gmail.com

       ProxyRequests Off
        ProxyPreserveHost On

        ProxyPass /sparql http://150.244.59.12:8890/sparql
        ProxyPassReverse /sparql http://150.244.59.12:8890/sparql

       #ProxyPass / ajp://150.244.59.12:8009/DBpediaES/
        #ProxyPassReverse / ajp://150.244.59.12:8009/DBpediaES/<about:blank>

       ProxyPass / http://150.244.59.12:8080/DBpediaES/
        ProxyPassReverse / http://150.244.59.12:8080/DBpediaES/

       <Proxy *>
                Order deny,allow