From Mariano Rico <mariano.r...@uam.es>
Subject Re: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:57:15 GMT
Dear Juan,

thanks a lot for your help.
See my comments inline

> in fact, that Apache serves http://192.168.3.13:80 In any case, you (=we,
> here at the office) obtain the same results going either through
> http://192.168.3.13:80/JSPWiki or http://192.168.3.13:8085/JSPWiki or
> http://ic.softwarefactory.entelgy.com/JSPWiki

I can not see those sites though Internet :-S
Are they down?

> just to be sure, some more questions:
> - when you access your JSPWiki instance, bypassing your apache, you're
> going through http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES isn't it?

right

> To where is
> pointing your jspwiki.baseUrl? It should point to
> http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES/

No. It is pointing es.dbpedia.org

> This way you would get nice
> decorated pages on your JSPWiki instance when going only through tomcat.

If baseURl is http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES/ the access through
http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES/ will work, but the access through
es.dbpedia will fail (will show the non decorated pages)

> Once you've get into there, your current ProxyPass(Reverse) directives
> should map / to your running JSPWiki instance:
> ProxyPass / http://150.244.59.12:8080/DBpediaES/
> ProxyPassReverse / http://150.244.59.12:8080/DBpediaES/

Yes, it is so now

> The only thing I'm not very sure is if you are going to need some
> mod_rewrite in order to make all links go through your Apache..

No clue :-(

Thanks a lot for your time and support.

Best regards,

-Mariano