From Mariano Rico <mariano.r...@uam.es>
Subject Re: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:17:34 GMT
Hi Pablo,

joining inlines from previous e-mail:

> You should (now) be able to login, create a user, etc. at
> http://ic.softwarefactory.entelgy.com/JSPWiki/

¬°¬°Incredible!! I can register and login in you site :-)

> The config used (in this case) was the previously mentioned:
> - jspwiki.baseURL points to http://ic.softwarefactory.entelgy.com/JSPWiki/
> - relevant Apache2 configuration:
> <Location /JSPWiki>
> Order Deny,Allow
> Deny from all
> Allow from All
> ProxyPass  http://192.168.3.12:8085/JSPWiki
> SetEnv force-proxy-request-1.0 1
> SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
> ProxyPassReverse  http://192.168.3.12:8085/JSPWiki
> </Location>

It is remarcable:
1) In the proxy (pass and passReverse) you use the IP instead of the URL
2) You use a /something instead of my simple /

I will try this and will let you know. Thanks a million.

> Your Apache2 configuration looks good to me. However, looking at the source
> code of http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES , the static resources are
> being requested at, i.e.,
> http://asera.ii.uam.es:8080/templates/default/jspwiki.css instead of being
> requested to http://es.dbpedia.org/templates/default/jspwiki.css , it
> seems
> that jspwiki.baseUrl hasn't been picked up. Can you redeploy the
> application and delete the tomcat's work folder in order to enforce the new
> JSPWiki configuration?

If I go to your http://192.168.3.12:8085/JSPWiki I get an error message. I
guess that that direction is internal. Could you check if you see an
ordiray JSPWiki if you browse to http://192.168.3.12:8085/JSPWiki  ?

> Also, do you have mod_rewrite enabled?

I will check... apache should warn, is'n it?

Thanks a lot for you patience and support.

Best regards,

-Mariano