From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 11:12:02 GMT
Hi Mariano,

deciding for one "entry point" and configuring this the baseURL is the way to go.
BTW, any reason against using mod_proxy_ajp?

Regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Mariano Rico" <mariano.rico@gmail.com>
An: jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Montag, 5. März 2012 17:08:34
Betreff: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail

Hi all,

I installed JSPWiki 2.8.4 in my machine (asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES),
and everything was perfect.
However, when I did set up Apache (v 2.2) as front-end (with ProxyPass and
proxyPassReverse) pointing to this wiki, the log in mechanism disappeared.
I can not log in, but I get no errors in the log, and the "Your trail:" is
not working (it is emptly).
I had to change the BaseURL to es.dbpedia.org, what results in a "no css"
version running at asera.ii.uam.es:8080/DBpediaES but a good presentation
for es.dbpedia.org ¿Is this the usual way? I thought that the Apache
front-end should not modify the behavior of JSPWiki, ans I could use both
"instances".

¿Any suggestion?

Best regards,

-Mariano