From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: making tests mandatory by default
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 00:00:23 GMT
Hi,

committed needed changes into trunk

Tests now get executed after JSPWiki.jar is built, it was way more easier
to enforce tests this way than executing them before building the main jar.

Test(s) failure(s) implies build failure.

Finally, test execution can be desactivated through jspwiki.test.skip
property (i.e.: ant clean jar -Djspwiki.test.skip=true).

regards,
juan pablo