From Mike <mikro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which repository branch?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:13:41 GMT
On 27/02/2012 21:10, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:

> I've just ran ant clean war on trunk and compiled + passed tests without
> problems (2.9 should be based on current trunk). The full build takes on my
> PC 3 and half minutes. What kind of problems are you having?

$ ant clean war
compiletests:
    [javac] Compiling 140 source files to
/home/mike/Projects/jspwiki/tests/build
    [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in
conjunction with -source 1.5
    [javac]
/home/mike/Projects/jspwiki/tests/org/apache/wiki/TestJDBCDataSource.java:44:
error: TestJDBCDataSource is not abstract and does not override abstract
method getParentLogger() in CommonDataSource
    [javac] public class TestJDBCDataSource implements DataSource
    [javac]        ^

I haven't had a chance to look closer, yet. This was a clean checkout of
trunk.  It is probably not worth spending much time on if the 2.9 branch
is where the current action is. I'll switch to the 2.9 branch in
preference, since at this stage I just want to get an idea of what's
going on.

--
mike morris :: mikro2nd (at) gmail (dot) com

http://mikro2nd.net/
http://mikro2nd.net/blog/planb/
http://mikro2nd.net/blog/mike/

This email is [X]bloggable [ ]ask-first [ ]private