From Mike <mikro...@gmail.com>
Subject Which repository branch?
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 08:28:24 GMT
Hi devs,

I would like to pull down the latest JSPWiki source repo so that I can
start kicking tyres and just getting a feel for the codebase...

Which branch (trunk?) would be best for me to use, as I gather from the
mailing list archives that there has been considerable wandering about
on the 3.0 dev branch, and now it looks like a reversion to 2.8/2.9.
i.e. Which branch best represents "current work/thinking" in jspwiki dev?

--
mike morris :: mikro2nd (at) gmail (dot) com

http://mikro2nd.net/
http://mikro2nd.net/blog/planb/
http://mikro2nd.net/blog/mike/

This email is [X]bloggable [ ]ask-first [ ]private