From Christophe Dupriez <christophe.dupr...@destin.be>
Subject Re: Switching to XHTML?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 22:11:23 GMT
Yes, exactly.

All my users really prefer the WYSIZYG editor than to learn Wiki markup.
The current conversion from CK editor XHTML to JPSWiki markup will
always remain clumsy because some concepts are missing (like end of
paragraph within table cells).
Also, when justifying JSPWiki to other programmers / collaborators,
perenial storage format is a very important argument.

Have a nice night!

Christophe

Le 8/02/2012 23:04, Florian Holeczek a écrit :
> Hi Christophe,
>
> not sure whether I understand you right - Are you speaking of storing the wiki pages
in XHTML instead of JSPWiki markup?