From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: making tests mandatory by default
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 23:15:37 GMT
Good idea!

+1 from me, the flag solution included.

BTW, we should in general have a look at test coverage in new commits.

Regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez" <juanpablo.santos@gmail.com>
An: jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Februar 2012 23:13:20
Betreff: making tests mandatory by default

Hi all,

now that we have a 100% success rate in unit tests execution, I was
thinking that it could be a good occasion to make them mandatory, running
them before the JSPWiki jar is built. In my pc this means a ~3 minute
overhead in build time, but I think it's worth it. We could also enable a
flag just in case we don't want to run them..

WDYT?

regards,
juan pablo