From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki & Apache Incubation?
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 06:49:11 GMT
I also think that we can say (after 3 years) that incubation has failed.
We simply can't get people interested in doing the necessary things, both
the tech work and the non-tech work, and I personally do not have that much
time for the project either anymore.
So moving over to github is fine for me. (what will be the starting point
in github BTW, the current trunk, or 2.8.4 ?)

kind regards,
Harry