From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki & Apache Incubation?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:46:27 GMT
Florian,

if you are willing to take charge of the graduation related tasks, that
sure would help, and we also need someone taking initiatives a give some
steering to us.
I could spend a few hours a week on a few technical related tasks , so I
think we should give graduation a last chance.
Any more people with a bit of time left for JSPWiki ?  Dirk ?

regards,
Harry