From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: JSPWiki & Apache Incubation?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:52:12 GMT
Hello Harry,

regarding the steering point: I think the task is now to do things like road maps and release
plans more explicitly in the broad community. I doubt that it will be possible to find some
architecturally strong steering person in the near future - but I don't think of this as a
real problem, as long as we take a new approach.
So far, "do-ocracy" has been working great, because of few main drivers in the project. In
the future, there will probably be smaller contributions from (hopefully) several sides. This
means that architectural decisions will really have to be explicitly made in the community
- know what I mean?

Regards
 Florian

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----
Von: "Harry Metske" <harry.metske@gmail.com>
An: jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012 18:46:27
Betreff: Re: JSPWiki & Apache Incubation?

Florian,

if you are willing to take charge of the graduation related tasks, that
sure would help, and we also need someone taking initiatives a give some
steering to us.
I could spend a few hours a week on a few technical related tasks , so I
think we should give graduation a last chance.
Any more people with a bit of time left for JSPWiki ?  Dirk ?

regards,
Harry