From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki & Apache Incubation?
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 10:29:45 GMT
> What is the sustainable structure where YOU would still have the energy to be involved
?

Personally, I don't think such a structure exists. In the past three years, I've gained two
small kids and a startup, and these take all of my available time.

(Well, if you convince some bigco to buy our startup for a billion euros, then I can probably
dedicate myself to open source. ;-)

An Apache project should be strong enough to sustain the loss of any individual committers.
If my absence stops the project, the incubation has failed.

/Janne