From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to write my own authentication
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:03:31 GMT
David,

jspwiki uses JAAS, so you can write your own JAAS Login Module.
A long time ago a wrote one myself and documented it a bit :
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWiki%20on%20the%20Mainframe#section-JSPWiki+on+the+Mainframe-JAASLoginModule

That page also has a jar attached containing the source.

kind regards,
Harry

2011/10/28 Gao, Jian-Min (David, ES-BEST-Shore-Services-China-SH) <
jian-min.gao@hp.com>