From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject JSPWiki JIRA issue states
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 07:38:35 GMT
Hi all,

I just had a look at the JSPWiki JIRA issues in order to sort them a bit. At the moment, it's
a bit hard to get a good overview.

Is it OK to close all JSPWiki JIRA issues, which are "Resolved" in any of the already released
versions?

In general, where would you see the difference between Resolved and Closed? I am used to the
following workflow in larger projects and found it quite useful:
* developer team finishes work (fixes a bug etc.) and marks the issue as Resolved
* test team tests the fixed version and, if successful, marks the issue as Closed

However, I guess there are almost as many approaches as projects, so feel free to discuss.

Regards
 Florian